White Recruitment - Excellent company culture! | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Excellent company culture!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Hilsea, England

I have been working at White Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have recently passed my 6 month probation period with White Recruitment. My team have mentored me and helped me develop into a confident recruiter and I am beginning to see really success as a result of this. The Directors have developed a fantastic company culture with strong core values and a great ethos towards recruitment. This is a fantastic place to work!

Cons

I don't have a negative word to say about this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

White Recruitment2019-05-24

White Recruitment Response

June 10, 2019Managing Director

Thank You for taking the time to write a review - it means a lot to us and we are delighted that you are enjoying working with us. We are sure that will continue and encourage you to keep feeding back to us - as you know, our doors are always open. Many thanks, again.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "White Recruitment is the place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at White Recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There's a huge range of benefits from working at WR HQ, I will share some below but believe me, the list goes on! - Beer Fridge Fridays! - Team atmosphere - Commission - Christmas Do's - Pool Table / Table Tennis / Chill out area for breaks - Strictly a Mon- Fri job - Flexible Fridays (if you earn it) - Support from Management - Progression Opportunities - Office Happiness Manager (Disco)! They take your... well-being seriously and offer you the chance to earn Wolf of Wall Street money!

Cons

Starting Holiday Allowance could be better, but you do accrue an extra day for each year you're here.

Advice to Management

More small, spontaneous incentives to get the office buzzing. Raising money for High Five to Ollie has been great and small prizes make it fun and competitive.

White Recruitment2019-09-20
  2. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at White Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly atmosphere Nice environment Free lunch Disco the office dog!!

Cons

Air con doesn't work - too hot or too cold!

Advice to Management

If there was a Manager Of The Month award, Martin would win every time!

White Recruitment2019-09-20

Discover more reviews about White Recruitment.