1. "Excellent company culture!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Hilsea, England

I have been working at White Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have recently passed my 6 month probation period with White Recruitment. My team have mentored me and helped me develop into a confident recruiter and I am beginning to see really success as a result of this. The Directors have developed a fantastic company culture with strong core values and a great ethos towards recruitment. This is a fantastic place to work!

Cons

I don't have a negative word to say about this company.

Continue reading

Managing Director

Thank You for taking the time to write a review - it means a lot to us and we are delighted that you are enjoying working with us. We are sure that will continue and encourage you to keep feeding back to us - as you know, our doors are always open. Many thanks, again.

Other Employee Reviews

1. COVID-19

"A Family Business"

5.0

I worked at White Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice Office Layout Friendly Team Members Approachable Directors Office Dog Tea/Coffee and Lunch Team Days Out If its broke it gets fixed Flexible Working Hours Lots of Training (maybe a bit too much at times)

Cons

It takes a while to get settled in as there is so much to learn and lots of new faces

Continue reading

Director

Thank you for taking the time to write White Recruitment a review, your feedback is valued and appreciated. We wish you all the best in your new role.

2. "Great company to work for"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at White Recruitment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible working hours, good work / life balance, good management, formal training

Cons

IT support quite slow, no longer get free lunch

Director

Thank you for taking the time to write White Recruitment a review, your feedback is valued and appreciated. We are so pleased you are enjoying your role with White Recruitment, as soon as business is back to 'normal' (due to the pandemic) we do aim to introduce free lunches again. Keep up the great work and thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Discover more reviews about White Recruitment.