Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

First time I've been truly happy in a job and woke up everyday happy to be going to work!

Nov 12, 2019 - Executive Assistant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

-You're treated like an adult & trusted to do your job without being micromanaged -Work/life balance is the best I've had and that's down to the flexibility -Your opinions and ideas matter and they're listened to -Encouraged to get involved in things that really interest you or speak up if you believe something can be done better -You're given the opportunities to grow and take on new challenges -No two days are ever the same, you're always faced with new challenges and things to get stuck into -Brilliant offices with everything you could need (and more!) -Possibility of travelling to our other offices -SummerDays yearly all-company event -Everyone is so friendly -None of that 'I'm-a-newbie' awkwardness, you become part of the team instantly

Cons

-The autonomous environment can be frustrating at times -With so many people in the business, it's impossible to know everybody (or even half!) -As we're growing so quickly things change quickly meaning something that's a priority today might not be tomorrow -If you don't like constant change or enjoy being kept on your toes, this is not the place for you!

2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great benefits, normal pay

Jul 19, 2021 - Customer Service Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are amazing! They under sgand you're a human before you're an employee. Great company culture.

Cons

Lots of changes and leadership expe to you to keep up with them. If you're not good with change, this isn't the place for you.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Better than most!

Jul 2, 2021 - Team Lead in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Work Life Balance is exceptionally good. Transparency is a standard we hold ourselves to for our customers and for fellow Wisers. The Culture aligns with our values to get things done by prioritizing our customers, and being creative about our solutions. The goal is to contribute to energy that will produce karma instead of drama.

Cons

Wisers have a personal Learning and Development budget that can be used as they see fit, but maybe guidance through L&D opportunities would be good. Additionally the feedback culture facilitates real opportunities for self growth and awareness, yet could be better if L&D opportunities were offered to develop communications skills as a whole.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Wise.