Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

May 5, 2020 - IOS Developer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's been a great and supportive place to work, full of smart people all working towards the same goals.

Cons

The freedom can be overwhelming when joining, but making sure you ask plenty of questions, and build connections helps a lot

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great benefits, normal pay

Jul 19, 2021 - Customer Service Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are amazing! They under sgand you're a human before you're an employee. Great company culture.

Cons

Lots of changes and leadership expe to you to keep up with them. If you're not good with change, this isn't the place for you.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Better than most!

Jul 2, 2021 - Team Lead in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Work Life Balance is exceptionally good. Transparency is a standard we hold ourselves to for our customers and for fellow Wisers. The Culture aligns with our values to get things done by prioritizing our customers, and being creative about our solutions. The goal is to contribute to energy that will produce karma instead of drama.

Cons

Wisers have a personal Learning and Development budget that can be used as they see fit, but maybe guidance through L&D opportunities would be good. Additionally the feedback culture facilitates real opportunities for self growth and awareness, yet could be better if L&D opportunities were offered to develop communications skills as a whole.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Wise.