Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Better than most!

Jul 2, 2021 - Team Lead in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Work Life Balance is exceptionally good. Transparency is a standard we hold ourselves to for our customers and for fellow Wisers. The Culture aligns with our values to get things done by prioritizing our customers, and being creative about our solutions. The goal is to contribute to energy that will produce karma instead of drama.

Cons

Wisers have a personal Learning and Development budget that can be used as they see fit, but maybe guidance through L&D opportunities would be good. Additionally the feedback culture facilitates real opportunities for self growth and awareness, yet could be better if L&D opportunities were offered to develop communications skills as a whole.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Intership

Aug 25, 2021 - Grants and Development Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to learn and build a strong foundation

Cons

Not Applicable in this job.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Wise formerly TransferWise

Sep 13, 2021 - Senior Customer Service Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cool working environment, working with people from all over the world, and helping customers perhaps realize their dreams or just send money globally at a fair price.

Cons

Advancement can be difficult. Unrealistic expectations considering the detail that’s expected as well as the issues you could be addressing with customers.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Wise.