Employee Review

Former Intern, less than 1 year

Intership

Aug 25, 2021 - Grants and Development Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to learn and build a strong foundation

Cons

Not Applicable in this job.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

GREAT Company to Work For!!!

Sep 30, 2021 - Senior Customer Support Associate in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Pay -Work/Life Balance (HUGE PLUS!!) -Benefits -Management (literally, the best management I have ever worked under) -Work from home opportunities -Job opportunities / advancement All around the people here at Wise are the best. From Team Leads to other agents, everyone is so friendly and willing to help! There isn't a time where I think that I can't do this job - I know I have the support of my team to help.

Cons

Work from home for onboarding/training. I won't lie - this was very difficult for me, especially starting in Customer Service. When you're in the office, you have more ability to panic as a new hire and ask for help, but at home - you are alone and sometimes people are busy and can't help right away. Sometimes you may get overwhelmed but its rare.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Wise formerly TransferWise

Sep 13, 2021 - Senior Customer Service Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cool working environment, working with people from all over the world, and helping customers perhaps realize their dreams or just send money globally at a fair price.

Cons

Advancement can be difficult. Unrealistic expectations considering the detail that’s expected as well as the issues you could be addressing with customers.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Wise.