"Best place I've worked"

5.0
    Current Employee - Human Resources Administrator in London, England

I have been working at XLN full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been an employee at XLN for around 7 months and I really enjoy it so far. There is a very youthful environment, everyone is really friendly and I have an excellent team to help support me. I started a personal business venture and I have been very overwhelmed with the the support from the company and I will be eternally grateful. They truly believe promoting from within and I am surrounded by people who have worked their way up which is very encouraging. There's free fruit on a Monday and free breakfasts on a Friday so you can't really go wrong with that.

Cons

Breakfast is amazing but could be more more healthy options ... could be more fruit?

XLN2019-08-30

September 4, 2019HR

Hi there, Great to hear how much you're enjoying XLN. Keep up the good work! Shamilla

"Wouldn’t recommend"

2.0
    Former Employee - Broadband Specialist in Sheffield, England

I worked at XLN full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great friendships to be made, fantastic break rooms and extras included as standard such as free drinks every last Friday of the month, free fresh local fruit on Tuesdays and free breakfast on a Friday Shifts on broadband range from 8am-8pm and 1 Saturday in every 3, not everyone’s cup of tea but personally I have always found this as a bonus as you get a day off in the week and it’s nice to do 11-8 every now and then. They have tried their best to keep staff employed during the corona virus outbreak and majority are working from home with full pay.

Cons

No car parking available - can use public car park but this ranges from 40-80 a month. Staff often complain about the office being too hot, never anything being done about this. Little appreciation for hard work, progression can be made but most likely would earn less money as you get no pay rise, put more hours in and no bonus available. When I joined was a great environment people were motivated to progress and opportunities were there if you put your head down but in the past 6-12 months it has become a very negative environment, you over hear a lot of staff who are wanting to leave, a lot of senior agents already gone and now left with newer less knowledgeable people and with less support it is very evident that they are struggling. There is also people who are pals with their managers etc and getting benefits from this, lots of activities taking place which definitely would file a great HR case. Office is also full of people that are out to get you constantly picking up on things that you do in order to try and make themselves look better. Basically like the news of the world listening to everything you say and do and then reporting back. Some managers become power mad, probably because there is little else they can do to warrant their role so throw the power about instead.

Continue reading
    XLN2020-04-24

May 26, 2020HR

Hi there, Thanks for your honest and detailed feedback. Being a sales-led environment and a business that's passionate about leading its sector for customer service, we admit it can feel very competitive sometimes. I would love to chat with you in more detail about your experiences, completely confidentially. Please email me at S.Zahid@telecom-service.co.uk and we can arrange a time to chat. Best wishes, Shamilla

2. "Avoid"

1.0
    Former Employee - Broadband Specialist in Sheffield, England

I worked at XLN full-time for less than a year

Pros

Seniors rule & they are pets of boss

Cons

They pay £8.55 but show salary of £18,000 which is divided by 52/53 weeks

Continue reading
    XLN2020-05-16

May 26, 2020HR

Hi there, Thanks for your review. It would be great to discuss this in more detail, to get a more detailed picture of your experience, completely confidentially. Please email me at S.Zahid@telecom-service.co.uk and we can arrange a time. Best of luck in the future, Shamilla

Discover more reviews about XLN.