1. "I love this job!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Telesales Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Yell full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm new to Yell but already I can see a work place of like minded individuals who are passionate, focused and assertive. The hours are fantastic along with early finishes on Friday. The management actually care about the development of the employees and will help coach you toward success.

Cons

There is no real downsides! If you have the right mindset and come in to work hard, you will see the results. Steve Jobs - Our job is to figure out what our customers are going to want before they do Learn. Educate. Succeed!

Continue reading

Yell Response

Telesales Director

Thank you for your review. I am really pleased to hear how much of a great experience you are having!

1. "Great company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Birmingham, Tippecanoe, IN

I have been working at Yell full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Unlimited earnings opportunity. Territory management is like running your own business.

Cons

Targets can be tough to hit. Particular focus on different products, focus shifts. Lots of admin work

2. "Web Support Specialist"

4.0

I worked at Yell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Higher pay than other employers

Cons

No work life balance and lots of management transfers

Yell Response

Head of Customer Onboarding

Hi, Thank you for the review, it isn’t clear from the review when you left the business, but we are pleased to hear that your experience was a positive one. In terms of your feedback one of our key focuses this year has been on facilitating employee’s with managing their work- life balance and where possible we now offer agile-working and home-working across the business. Thank you again for leaving your feedback.

Discover more reviews about Yell.