1. "More than a job"

5.0
    Current Employee - Coach (Sec) in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Yell full-time for more than a year

Pros

I began my career in digital sales in Sydney, working for one of the largest News and Media Companies in Australia. I then moved on to Yell as I believed it to be a competitive company with a lot to offer to progress. Yell was the obvious choice; competitive salary, offered digital marketing solutions; and was voted the employee’s choice of best places to work. I was led by an amazing manager who educated us daily on digital marketing. Looking back now, I can only explain working at Yell as a fulfilling adventure that I never expected. I now work under world class leadership and I continue to grow professionally and personally. Yell has a positive culture, everyone is friends and the best part is that they care about their customers, their employees, and not to mention Yell is number 1 for Digital Marketing Solutions in the UK. When you hear stories or see videos on what its like at Yell remember this, it’s not every thing they say it is, it’s so much more! I would encourage anyone who wants a successful career, who wants to work in a place where you can grow, feel supported and valued then Yell is the place to be.

Cons

We are not allowed to sleep over!

1. "Great company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Birmingham, Tippecanoe, IN

I have been working at Yell full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Unlimited earnings opportunity. Territory management is like running your own business.

Cons

Targets can be tough to hit. Particular focus on different products, focus shifts. Lots of admin work

2. "Web Support Specialist"

4.0

I worked at Yell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Higher pay than other employers

Cons

No work life balance and lots of management transfers

Yell Response

Head of Customer Onboarding

Hi, Thank you for the review, it isn’t clear from the review when you left the business, but we are pleased to hear that your experience was a positive one. In terms of your feedback one of our key focuses this year has been on facilitating employee’s with managing their work- life balance and where possible we now offer agile-working and home-working across the business. Thank you again for leaving your feedback.

Discover more reviews about Yell.