Yell - More than a job | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "More than a job"

Current Employee - Coach (Sec) in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Yell full-time for more than a year

Pros

I began my career in digital sales in Sydney, working for one of the largest News and Media Companies in Australia. I then moved on to Yell as I believed it to be a competitive company with a lot to offer to progress. Yell was the obvious choice; competitive salary, offered digital marketing solutions; and was voted the employee’s choice of best places to work. I was led by an amazing manager who educated us daily... on digital marketing. Looking back now, I can only explain working at Yell as a fulfilling adventure that I never expected. I now work under world class leadership and I continue to grow professionally and personally. Yell has a positive culture, everyone is friends and the best part is that they care about their customers, their employees, and not to mention Yell is number 1 for Digital Marketing Solutions in the UK. When you hear stories or see videos on what its like at Yell remember this, it’s not every thing they say it is, it’s so much more! I would encourage anyone who wants a successful career, who wants to work in a place where you can grow, feel supported and valued then Yell is the place to be.

Cons

We are not allowed to sleep over!

Yell2019-08-05
  1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Account Director

I have been working at Yell full-time

Pros

Fast paced, exciting company with excellent rewards and bonus structure.

Cons

Could deliver more sophisticated solutions that offer greater flexibility for larger clients.

Yell2019-09-16
  2. "New Starter Review"

Current Employee - Digital Expert in Scarborough, England

I have been working at Yell part-time for less than a year

Pros

Beyond organised, clear objectives & fantastic work life balance

Cons

More flexibility with part time hours

Yell2019-09-13

Discover more reviews about Yell.