1. "Great job with the right effort"

5.0
    Current Employee - L&D Consultant in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Yell full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The atmosphere is usually great. Bonus potential is high and rewarding for those willing to graft. Rapid Change in te industry so the business reacts and adapts to that. The Leadership Change in the business is a welcome one. I truly believe that they will bring Yell back to greatness!

Cons

The main con is the previous atmosphere and attitude that has been bred into the company by the previous leadership team. The new CEO and SLT are working to remove that and truly change the company for the better but it will take time.

Continue reading

Yell Response

June 12, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are certainly working hard to reinvigorate our culture with the implementation of new values, which we are very passionate about!

1. "Great company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Birmingham, Tippecanoe, IN

I have been working at Yell full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Unlimited earnings opportunity. Territory management is like running your own business.

Cons

Targets can be tough to hit. Particular focus on different products, focus shifts. Lots of admin work

2. "Web Support Specialist"

4.0

I worked at Yell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Higher pay than other employers

Cons

No work life balance and lots of management transfers

Yell Response

December 10, 2017Head of Customer Onboarding

Hi, Thank you for the review, it isn’t clear from the review when you left the business, but we are pleased to hear that your experience was a positive one. In terms of your feedback one of our key focuses this year has been on facilitating employee’s with managing their work- life balance and where possible we now offer agile-working and home-working across the business. Thank you again for leaving your feedback.

Discover more reviews about Yell.