Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Telesales Belfast

20 Jul 2020 - Telesales Executive in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good wages , some decent staff

Cons

Sectarianism , Fraud , Aimless direction , no clue

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Yell Response

Head of Recruitment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really pleased you were happy with your salary and also how you referenced you worked with some good people during your time with us. We do always try our best to deliver an exceptional customer and employee experience at Yell. It is really unfortunate that you had some negative experience though and we do apologise for that. Integrity is one of new Values across the organisation and anyone conducting fraud will not have a future with Yell. We are continuing to review all processes and the behaviours of our staff across every area of our business and will not tolerate any behaviour that does not meet our new standards.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for

28 Jul 2014 - Account Manager in Birmingham, Tippecanoe, IN, Optional[IN]
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited earnings opportunity. Territory management is like running your own business.

Cons

Targets can be tough to hit. Particular focus on different products, focus shifts. Lots of admin work

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Inconsistent management

24 Mar 2013 - Sales Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent opportunity to make money even if you do not have much experience in sales. The training is good and the resources available are enough to give anyone a chance at success.

Cons

Extensive travel keeps you on the road quite a bit. The changes in the industry make it difficult to sell their core product, print advertising. The negative stigma in the market place of the company makes it difficult to overcome when calling on clients. The charge back system is unfair because it makes you not only a salesperson but get involved in collections as well which hurts relationships.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Yell.