1. "Rewarding - Development Opportunities - Success"

5.0
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Yell full-time

Pros

I've worked for yell now for 12 years and in this time yell has helped me develop my skills in digital marketing but also helped me develop as a person . I have recently been promoted to one of the pinnacle roles in the business and this wouldn't have happened with out the support from my managers. There is so much opportunity in yell with the growth of the digital market place, so what ever role you inspire to be in - you will be supported the whole way from your managers.

Cons

In my 12 years tenure, i have came across no cons about working for yell.

1. "Great company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Birmingham, Tippecanoe, IN

I have been working at Yell full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Unlimited earnings opportunity. Territory management is like running your own business.

Cons

Targets can be tough to hit. Particular focus on different products, focus shifts. Lots of admin work

2. "Web Support Specialist"

4.0

I worked at Yell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Higher pay than other employers

Cons

No work life balance and lots of management transfers

Yell Response

December 10, 2017Head of Customer Onboarding

Hi, Thank you for the review, it isn’t clear from the review when you left the business, but we are pleased to hear that your experience was a positive one. In terms of your feedback one of our key focuses this year has been on facilitating employee’s with managing their work- life balance and where possible we now offer agile-working and home-working across the business. Thank you again for leaving your feedback.

Discover more reviews about Yell.