"18 years and still love working here"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Call Centre Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Yell full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Excellent career progression opportunities, great pay, private healthcare, good pension, strong culture and values, working from hope opportunities, friends for life, brilliant training, strong brand, dynamic for the digital world, great products, superb partnerships, job security

Cons

Other than the normal BAU which is the same for any company, I have no cons

Yell Response

March 18, 2021Head of Recruitment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congrats on your tenure! We appreciate your feedback and wish you continued success and happiness in your career with us.

1. "Great company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Westborough, MA

I have been working at Yell full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Unlimited earnings opportunity. Territory management is like running your own business.

Cons

Targets can be tough to hit. Particular focus on different products, focus shifts. Lots of admin work

2. "Inconsistent management"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant

I worked at Yell full-time for more than a year

Pros

Decent opportunity to make money even if you do not have much experience in sales. The training is good and the resources available are enough to give anyone a chance at success.

Cons

Extensive travel keeps you on the road quite a bit. The changes in the industry make it difficult to sell their core product, print advertising. The negative stigma in the market place of the company makes it difficult to overcome when calling on clients. The charge back system is unfair because it makes you not only a salesperson but get involved in collections as well which hurts relationships.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Yell.