Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic place to work with great people

12 May 2021 - Client Services in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are what make Yieldify such a great place to work , on top of that they are very flexible and there is so much opportunity to grow and develop.

Cons

I see very little downside, perhaps more company events but this has obviously been very hard with Covid.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Yieldify Response

Head of People

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying working with us at Yieldify. The brilliance of the people that make up our team is constantly praised, and we are very proud of this. Progression is quickly attainable for hard workers. We understand the quality of the talent we bring on board, and work hard to ensure that they are rewarded for this. The pandemic has been a learning curve for all companies in terms of company culture and events. However, we have worked hard to continue to host some fab virtual events. Our events have spanned from virtual art classes, a virtual AirBnB experience in South Africa, virtual human bingo and much more! There will be plenty more events to come so do keep an eye out for announcements. Thanks again - Yieldify

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

30 May 2021 - Senior BDR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great to work here at yieldufy

Cons

Nothing bad I can think of

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Phenomenal opportunity to grow and contribute. Amazing team and leadership.

12 May 2021 - Sales in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Super talented and fun team - Exceptional leadership and company direction - Strong collaboration between departments - Limitless industry expansion opportunities - Very rewarding work and positive client feedback - Great snacks!

Cons

- No equity - Office space could be nicer

2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Yieldify.