Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Not sure

Aug 13, 2021 - Cleaner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Yes alot to discover and progress with a career plan and great salary available to be paid and you will be a great entrepreneur

Cons

Its fun and enjoyable but alot of hard work it takes grafting and it takes as much effort as being a celebrity in training

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The best of both a start up mentality and structured business approach

Aug 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Yieldify is a fully vision driven company where employees are inspired and driven to identify opportunities to improve as a business - Yieldify naturally tends to promote internally with a majority of leaders in our company originally starting at a lower position - We work with a varied and established portfolio of buisneses, allowing us to personalize user expereinces across websites of all verticals and sizes - Our work is designed to be fully transparent to our client, establishing a level of trust that sets us ahead of the competition - Yieldify strives to be ahead of the curve in all aspects of our work

Cons

In general, I am very happy with Yieldify as a business and have referred others to work at Yieldify constantly across my career at the company. My only primary con would be that it is sometimes difficult to get everyone together for meetings or discussions given the general busyness of the company, though team members and leaders all strive to do their best to make themselves available as much as possible.

Yieldify Response

Head of People

Thank you so much for your review, we are delighted to see that you are enjoying your time with us at Yieldify. We are proud of how far our product has come in the past year, and are looking forward to its continued growth. Yieldify wouldn’t be a success without the people that make up the team. At Yieldify, we encourage imagination and expression. Everyone has the opportunity to make an impact, which leads to exciting career opportunities. Due to Yieldify’s fast-paced nature, people can often have tight schedules. However, we have a range of communication tools such as slack, drop-in sessions, regular 11s and team stand-ups so that employees can get support from their managers when needed. Thanks again for your time, Yieldify.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast Growing, Great Opportunities

Jul 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing company with opportunities to learn, grow, and develop a career.

Cons

Growing faster than resources can keep up. Often resulting in long hours.

Yieldify Response

Head of People

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! It is a very exciting time to be part of Yieldify! Although the team is growing, our small company mentality is not. You may be expected to wear many hats and tackle a range of problems sooner than you would at another company. However, the speed at which you will learn your trade is invaluable, and should lead to some exciting opportunities. There is no doubt that this may cause some busy days, however we encourage all employees to take back the time and have put in place the foundations to ensure that our managers are able to support their teams throughout. Thanks again, Yieldify.

Discover more reviews about Yieldify.