ZEAL Group - Great place to work and develop skills | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great place to work and develop skills"

I have been working at ZEAL Group full-time

Pros

- Great environment and colleagues, you can feel comfortable at work - Your opinion is appreciated and valued - Variety of opportunities to learn on the job - Great benefits (gym membership, financial support for further education, healthcare and pension including advise) - Great company events and travel

Cons

There is room for improvement when it comes to communication, structure, and processes. This is however a great opportunity to contribute and improve, which is highly welcomed.

ZEAL Group2018-09-27

ZEAL Group Response

October 10, 2018Employer Representative

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate your feedback and take it into account.

Other Employee Reviews

"Mediocre Company with no growth strategy"

Current Employee - Management in London, England

I have been working at ZEAL Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are really nice, there is a free breakfast on Mondays and the work life balance is very good - rarely anyone leaves the office later than 5:00pm.

Cons

The company gets outcompeted left and right and has no idea on how to grow its business. It has not had a success since 2015. Upper management is not able to solve this problem. Very limited career possibilities.

Advice to Management

Develop a working growth strategy - your employees and investors have been asking you for that for years now and nothing happens.

ZEAL Group2018-12-13

"Most Unstable Company Ever"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at ZEAL Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Monday Breakfast and fruits - The people are nice to work with - Nice offices and flexible working hours

Cons

- High turnover of people - Constant change of management - Constant restructures leaving people without jobs from one day to another - No development or career path If you're looking for a secure and stable job, then I'd recommend you stay away from this place.

ZEAL Group2018-10-18

ZEAL Group Response

October 24, 2018Employer Representative

Thanks for your feedback. Ambitious, growing companies like ZEAL need to constantly evolve to keep pushing forward. We understand that, for some, change is not always easy. But we are always fair to our people and do our best to make any changes as smooth as possible.

Discover more reviews about ZEAL Group.