Zartis - Truly Amazing company | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Truly Amazing company"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Madrid

I have been working at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Good and healthy Work/life balance. And I placed this first because it is the first company where I have experienced this so far. - Management is awesome. You can literally ask the CEO for a 1-1 meeting at any time and he will listen to you and find the best way to help you or your team (he really does). - Horizontal hierarchy. - Flexible hours (I have been working from home 3, 4 and sometimes 5 days a week for more than 2 years) - Competitive salaries - International projects, multicultural environments. - Solid high performant teams formed by incredibly skilled people. - People is great, everyone is friendly and willing to give a hand.

Cons

- As stated by someone else: Market is not free of risks. Some customers can be a bit difficult to work upon (Not agile, strict processes, reluctant to improve).

Advice to Management

Stick to your company values, continue being close to the people, delivering good value to the customers and strive to keep doing the things that differentiate you from the rest of Spanish Consultancy companies.

Zartis2019-06-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Nice company to work at"

I have been working at Zartis full-time

Pros

- Good core values. - Genuinely nice people to work with. - International team. - CEO and management are approachable and care about the employees. -Excellent work conditions.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind.

Zartis2020-01-03
  2. "amazing overall"

Current Employee - Tech Partner in Berlin

I have been working at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

great people, great environment to grow and try out new ideas, great opportunities to those who want to take lead on anything that could be beneficial at the end of the day. Love the mindset of the management and how the company is open to constant change.

Cons

Constant innovation can sometimes get hectic but I haven't seen it not be resolved so far.

Advice to Management

stay open minded!

Zartis2019-11-19

Discover more reviews about Zartis.