"Great place to be"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wrocław

I have been working at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been working for many companies but Zartis is really unique. There is a lot of great things I could say about the company (e.g. great culture, really talented and experienced people, innovative culture, flexible working hours, etc.) but the key differentiation is openness and excellent approach to people (both employees to each other but also to customers).

Cons

Cannot thing of anything worth mentioning.

Other Employee Reviews

"The best company I've worked for (for real!)"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madrid

I have been working at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been in Zartis for more than 2 years and the growth has been amazing. They make a real effort to take care of the employees and create the best work environment possible. People actually matter in this company. They are inclusive, smart, nice people to work with. Even the CEO is a very approachable person! No matter how long you've been in the company or what your position is, if you want the chance to make the company grow, evolve, improve... if you put yourself to it, you can get it. There's room for you to shine.

Cons

I wouldn't say there are disadvantages, really.

Continue reading

"Amazing culture, but Lack of Formal Employees’ support"

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition in Berlin

I worked at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Flat hierarchy - Easy going people - General commitment of employees to the company - Colleagues value each other - Respect for employees’ private time

Cons

- The job is presented as a base + bonus salary. Still, the inclusion of the bonus policy is discretional to the Employer, resulting in an arbitrary distribution of a huge portion of the expected income. - There is apparently no designated person with HR expertise and knowledge of the national regulations (payslips platform, healthcare insurance, registration) which would be fundamental for foreign workers. This happens across several headquarters.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Zartis.