Zenefits - Don't be fooled by rocketships | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Don't be fooled by rocketships"

I worked at Zenefits full-time

Pros

Amazingly talented people to work with.

Cons

Bait and switch management on everything from company objectives, perks, and job security. For a benefits company, they have some of the worst I have ever seen. No 401k match, low stock options.

Advice to Management

Quit a long time ago, you're really not good at it.

Zenefits2017-02-19

"Opportunities Galore!"

Current Employee - Customer Experience in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Zenefits full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you're looking for a rewarding career with opportunities to learn and expand, then Zenefits is the place for you. The senior leadership team encourages us to think out of the box and is extremely supportive of new ideas. Team members across all offices are always willing to help one another.

Cons

If prefer a job that is monotonous, then Zenefits is probably not the right fit for you. As the company continues to grow, there is a lot of change; and, with all the changes, there are many opportunities for those willing to try something new.

Advice to Management

Continue to inspire and support your teams.

Zenefits2020-01-02
  2. "Great place to make an impact and grow your career"

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zenefits full-time for less than a year

Pros

Zenefits has been a blessing for me. After multiple career switches in the hectic tech industry, I finally found my home at Zenefits. Unlike other companies, Zenefits values employees and prioritizes growth and development. Zenefits also has one of the best work/life balances in the tech industry, which has allowed me to take time off to deal with urgent family matters. Additionally, my managers have encouraged me to take more time off when these matters come up. Zenefits is easily the best environment I have ever worked in, I’m confident I’ll be here for years to come.

Cons

Expectations are high, but manageable. Come here if you’re ready to grow and take on new challenges.

Zenefits2019-12-19

Discover more reviews about Zenefits.