dunnhumby - Great role and company, lots of responsibilities with top tier clients | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Great role and company, lots of responsibilities with top tier clients"

Former Employee - Senior Client Manager in London, England

I worked at dunnhumby full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible, great for work life balance. Amazing role and company to learn, have a good level of responsibility with freedom to deliver value and manage your part of the business. Loved the culture too. The business is changing with a clear strategy, it is an exciting time to join the business

Cons

Collaboration with other parts of the business can be frustrating at times to deliver on client commitments

dunnhumby2019-08-15
  1. "Interesting, relaxed, fun place to work"

Current Employee - Graduate Software Engineer in Manchester, England

I have been working at dunnhumby full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ambitious company, great culture, good community, smart people, good tech stack, everyone is helpful, good work/life balance, flexible hours, early finish Fridays - all in all, a decent place to work

Cons

For people in tech, there is no official training offered, it's very much you learn on the job, which is good (and often better) in many ways, but to compliment that by offering proper training would be highly useful and effective. Allowing employees a training budget and some say over how to spend it would be beneficial. The company is growing and changing a lot, which means sometimes it can feel unstable and... uncertain, but I suppose that is inevitable for a company trying to grow.

dunnhumby2018-11-15

dunnhumby Response

November 21, 2018HR Manager

Thank you for your 5-star review and highlighting many of the amazing opportunities available as part of our graduate scheme. We are committed to continuous improvement and how we can best train and develop our people so we will make sure your feedback is shared with the appropriate ...

2. "Previously a old boys club..."

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Hammersmith, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at dunnhumby full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Super friendly, lovely offices, fun culture

Cons

Previously an old boys’ club - if you were favoured then you’d get new roles or promotions with impunity, even when clearly not up to the job. But, there was a change of guard in 2017, so maybe that’s changed?

Advice to Management

Look through chumminess to real skills

dunnhumby2019-08-02

Discover more reviews about dunnhumby.