Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great company to work for.

Aug 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work ethos,great benefits and Early finish Fridays.

Cons

Location can be a challenge for few.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

First Impressions - 5 months later

Nov 22, 2021 - Country Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The company is highly focus on our people. We do live our culture and beliefs. - As a result, people usually like working here, which makes the company environment really pleasant. - The customers most of the times recognize our deliveries, which is good for our reputation and our future. - Our way of working allows us to live on a very collaborative environment, which is very positive, on my opinion. - My line manager allows me to be myself, is very helpful and inspirational leader.

Cons

- The company relies on our capabilities structure. However, I believe we lack a bit of global perspective, which also impairs our capacity to be customer centric. - Concentrating on our core can allow us to be very good on our current customers, but on the other hand reduces our expansion possibilities and also makes us a fixed target to our competitors.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to work

Nov 8, 2021 - Associate Applied Data Scientist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The people are excellent - Great benefits and work/life balance - Passionate team - Interesting work

Cons

- The hiring process while negotiating was not the best (didn't always get clear responses to questions)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about dunnhumby.