1. "Fresh and fun company with a passion for the product"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Nottingham, England

I have been working at e-days Absence Management part-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a company focused on their team and the product, they are driven to ensure the product they have is the best on the market. It's slick, easy to use and a great benefit to the industry it serves. They work hard to ensure the team are happy in their roles and offer great training opportunities to develop. The vibe is vibrant, innovative and passionate and makes for a fab place to work.

Cons

I don't have any at present but working in the city centre means I shop more lol.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people, great product, real sense of team spirit"

Current Employee - Researcher in Nottingham, England

I have been working at e-days Absence Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good culture, lots of friendly people willing to pitch in and help out with work outside of their job role

Cons

Lack of line managers due to size of company means support can be difficult to come by

2. "Great company to work for with a fantastic company culture and growth opportunity."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

I have been working at e-days Absence Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined e-days at the start of 2018. After graduating from the University of Manchester and coming back to my hometown of Nottingham I was actively looking around for an opportunity at a company with a fantastic solution with real market demand and somewhere which could facilitate brilliant personal growth and development. Nearly 2 years on and I have seen the company headcount nearly double and have received 2 promotions since I started. I'm now in a role which I thoroughly enjoy with a great team around me. There's a real "can do" attitude within e-days and we have some great company incentives such as jetting off to Munich earlier this year for a weekend away! All in all, e-days is a fantastic place to work and would highly recommend to anyone who is actively looking to join a fast-paced SaaS company with a great company culture.

Cons

Nothing really to say here apart from that the sickness policies internally for staff is something that is slightly outdated. From what I understand this is something which Management are addressing.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about e-days Absence Management.