1. "10 years and counting"

5.0
    Team Manager in Luton, East of England, England

I have been working at easyJet

Pros

The company is always growing and evolving - no day is ever the same. There are tonnes of opportunities for everyone to experience new ways of working, cultures, job roles etc. The culture within the company is still young at heart, we never settle for good when we know we can achieve greatness and we all share the same ambition to be the best we can be.

Cons

Like any airline, there are ups and downs, however the downs are always short lived.

easyJet2016-11-16

November 18, 2016Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi, thank you so much for your review; so nice to see such positive comments. That line about the downs is so true and nicely put. Thank you so much for your 10 years service; keep up the hard work!

1. "I been study many airline companies but to you this airline you exceptional."

5.0
    Former Employee - Sous Chef in New York, NY

I worked at easyJet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

To this particular airline they excellent in timing,?Hygiene even there service is supermodel whenever you board airline you feel very comfortable like it and l wait to offer such opportunity

Cons

Here are some faceing when working in this airline you must have more attention on work because they are serious in terms duty hours if you're not mindful you can't give much attention to your family and some time it will a bit stressful due to the presure at work.

Continue reading
    easyJet2019-12-12

December 23, 2019Operations Recruiter

Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your 5 star review. All the best with your future career.

2. "HR"

I worked at easyJet full-time

Pros

- Good pay and culture

Cons

- Poor communication at times within the team

easyJet2018-07-12

July 19, 2018Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. You make some very good points, in areas which we know we need to work on. We wish you all the best with your future career. Thanks again

Discover more reviews about easyJet.