easyJet - 10 years and counting | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "10 years and counting"

Current Employee - Team Manager in Luton, East of England, England

I have been working at easyJet

Pros

The company is always growing and evolving - no day is ever the same. There are tonnes of opportunities for everyone to experience new ways of working, cultures, job roles etc. The culture within the company is still young at heart, we never settle for good when we know we can achieve greatness and we all share the same ambition to be the best we can be.

Cons

Like any airline, there are ups and downs, however the downs are always short lived.

easyJet2016-11-16

November 18, 2016Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi, thank you so much for your review; so nice to see such positive comments. That line about the downs is so true and nicely put. Thank you so much for your 10 years service; keep up the hard work!

"cabin crew"

I have been working at easyJet full-time

Pros

opportunities to travel. you have the chance to work with different people and every day is different. company seem to care about you. great training provided.

Cons

long hours. only short haul. rude customers. not many overnight stays in hotels. pilots seem interested in having affairs.

Advice to Management

more thorough screening process.

easyJet2018-01-11

January 15, 2018Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi. Thank you for your feedback – we appreciate all comments, both positive and constructive. We really do appreciate all you do in your current role here, at the heart of our operation. All the best for 2018.

2. "HR"

I worked at easyJet full-time

Pros

- Good pay and culture

Cons

- Poor communication at times within the team

easyJet2018-07-12

July 19, 2018Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. You make some very good points, in areas which we know we need to work on. We wish you all the best with your future career. Thanks again

Discover more reviews about easyJet.