easyJet - Maintenance and Engineering Demanding, hard work but very rewarding | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Maintenance and Engineering Demanding, hard work but very rewarding"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

I have been working at easyJet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Well treated, experience and qualifications well respected. Management always welcome ideas to improve and do their best to enable good ideas to become reality.

Cons

Sometimes the team can be a bit stretched and breaks can be very hard to come by! Long working hours.

easyJet2017-04-19

May 4, 2017Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi, thank you very much for you 5 star review. It is great to hear the management are supporting your ideas; we like to be known as innovative. I would like to take this time to thank you for all your hard work; if it wasn't for the engineering department keeping our planes in check ...

"cabin crew"

I have been working at easyJet full-time

Pros

opportunities to travel. you have the chance to work with different people and every day is different. company seem to care about you. great training provided.

Cons

long hours. only short haul. rude customers. not many overnight stays in hotels. pilots seem interested in having affairs.

Advice to Management

more thorough screening process.

easyJet2018-01-11

January 15, 2018Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi. Thank you for your feedback – we appreciate all comments, both positive and constructive. We really do appreciate all you do in your current role here, at the heart of our operation. All the best for 2018.

2. "HR"

I worked at easyJet full-time

Pros

- Good pay and culture

Cons

- Poor communication at times within the team

easyJet2018-07-12

July 19, 2018Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. You make some very good points, in areas which we know we need to work on. We wish you all the best with your future career. Thanks again

Discover more reviews about easyJet.