easyJet - Decent company to work for | Glassdoor.co.uk

There are newer employer reviews for easyJet

"Decent company to work for"

Current Employee - Cabin Crew in London, England
Current Employee - Cabin Crew in London, England

I have been working at easyJet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pay and benefits are generally very good, better than most other airlines, no agency contract and union assistance is available to staff.

Cons

You work very hard, roster is Flexi so you don't know your pattern in advance. Depending on your base you may work very very long days, constant delays and very very demanding passengers. In summer this can be exhausting. But there are also very nice and relaxed days at work but these are rare.

Advice to Management

Allow more autonomy for crew and front line staff. Listen to crew and customers especially on working environment.

easyJet Response

3 Aug 2017 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi, thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear you are still enjoying your time with us. We really do appreciate all the hard work you do at the heart of our operation and understand... More

Other Employee Reviews for easyJet

"Medical Negligence"

I have been working at easyJet full-time

Pros

None at all shocking ugh

Cons

Was offloaded and meant to receive medical care as in my contract but that was only arranged days later and now I have life long affects

Advice to Management

Sort it out you've ruined my life

"Only good to start"

Former Employee - Cabin Crew in Gatwick, England
    Former Employee - Cabin Crew in Gatwick, England

I worked at easyJet full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

There can be the chance to meet lots of friendly colleagues. If you are a bubbly person who can work hard and have fun at the dame time, then it's a decent opportunity to start up your career.

Cons

No much point in trying to tell the truth, when this website doesn't allow you to do so!!!
    Be careful to the ignorance of the LGW managers. Too much policy of terror, intimidation, in some way "breach of human rights" as well as "discrimination"

Advice to Management

I hope one day someone will charge you for the disgraceful way you have treated some employees. I personally would have been more than happy to take you to court, but it would have costed me a fortune.
    Well done!