easyJet - Welcoming, collaborative culture in a great industry with opportunities to develop | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Welcoming, collaborative culture in a great industry with opportunities to develop"

Current Employee - PMO in Luton, East of England, England

I have been working at easyJet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flat organisation structure, accessible and engaged senior management, great culture with friendly supportive colleagues, lots of opportunities for progression - it's a meritocracy. Informal flexible working is available and encouraged.

Cons

The working environment isn't great however it's widely recognised and there are exciting plans in place to improve this. For those not living in Luton or surrounding areas, the head office location does have an effect on work/life balance after a while.

Advice to Management

The airline is very entrepreneurial in spirit (as expected!) and this does mean we're trying to do too many things, sometimes with competing or lacking priorities. There's too much reliance on certain key people too so we need to get better at working on the things that really make the biggest difference.

easyJet2019-07-31
  1. "I been study many airline companies but to you this airline you exceptional."

Former Employee - Sous Chef in New York, NY

I worked at easyJet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

To this particular airline they excellent in timing,?Hygiene even there service is supermodel whenever you board airline you feel very comfortable like it and l wait to offer such opportunity

Cons

Here are some faceing when working in this airline you must have more attention on work because they are serious in terms duty hours if you're not mindful you can't give much attention to your family and some time it will a bit stressful due to the presure at work.

Advice to Management

My advice to the management they are doing very well but they should keep pushing because there is compitition in the system.

easyJet2019-12-12
  2. "HR"

I worked at easyJet full-time

Pros

- Good pay and culture

Cons

- Poor communication at times within the team

easyJet2018-07-12

Discover more reviews about easyJet.