Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

I been study many airline companies but to you this airline you exceptional.

11 Dec 2019 - Sous Chef in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

To this particular airline they excellent in timing,?Hygiene even there service is supermodel whenever you board airline you feel very comfortable like it and l wait to offer such opportunity

Cons

Here are some faceing when working in this airline you must have more attention on work because they are serious in terms duty hours if you're not mindful you can't give much attention to your family and some time it will a bit stressful due to the presure at work.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Operations Recruiter

Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your 5 star review. All the best with your future career.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

cabin crew

11 Jan 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

opportunities to travel. you have the chance to work with different people and every day is different. company seem to care about you. great training provided.

Cons

long hours. only short haul. rude customers. not many overnight stays in hotels. pilots seem interested in having affairs.

Continue reading
    9 people found this review helpful

Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi. Thank you for your feedback – we appreciate all comments, both positive and constructive. We really do appreciate all you do in your current role here, at the heart of our operation. All the best for 2018.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

HR

12 Jul 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good pay and culture

Cons

- Poor communication at times within the team

Be the first to find this review helpful

Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. You make some very good points, in areas which we know we need to work on. We wish you all the best with your future career. Thanks again

Discover more reviews about easyJet.