1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Finance Analyst in London, England, England

I have been working at easyJet full-time

Pros

Great remuneration and interesting place to work

Cons

Fast paced and can be high pressure

April 30, 2021Employer brand and social media specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a five star review! We really appreciate. We're so glad to hear you're enjoying your journey with us. It certainly is a fast paced environment but our incredible people make us who we are, allowing our orange spirit to thrive.

1. "I been study many airline companies but to you this airline you exceptional."

Former Employee - Sous Chef in New York, NY

I worked at easyJet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

To this particular airline they excellent in timing,?Hygiene even there service is supermodel whenever you board airline you feel very comfortable like it and l wait to offer such opportunity

Cons

Here are some faceing when working in this airline you must have more attention on work because they are serious in terms duty hours if you're not mindful you can't give much attention to your family and some time it will a bit stressful due to the presure at work.

Continue reading

December 23, 2019Operations Recruiter

Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your 5 star review. All the best with your future career.

"cabin crew"

I have been working at easyJet full-time

Pros

opportunities to travel. you have the chance to work with different people and every day is different. company seem to care about you. great training provided.

Cons

long hours. only short haul. rude customers. not many overnight stays in hotels. pilots seem interested in having affairs.

Continue reading

January 15, 2018Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi. Thank you for your feedback – we appreciate all comments, both positive and constructive. We really do appreciate all you do in your current role here, at the heart of our operation. All the best for 2018.

Discover more reviews about easyJet.