Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

A nice environment

Feb 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive management Flexible schedules Salary Good atmosphere at work

Cons

Sometimes the flights are busy

Employer brand and social media specialist

Thanks for leaving a five star review! We really appreciate it. It's great to see Pros that we're really proud of. We wish you all the very best with your future career.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

I been study many airline companies but to you this airline you exceptional.

Dec 11, 2019 - Sous Chef in Hicksville, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

To this particular airline they excellent in timing,?Hygiene even there service is supermodel whenever you board airline you feel very comfortable like it and l wait to offer such opportunity

Cons

Here are some faceing when working in this airline you must have more attention on work because they are serious in terms duty hours if you're not mindful you can't give much attention to your family and some time it will a bit stressful due to the presure at work.

Continue reading

Operations Recruiter

Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your 5 star review. All the best with your future career.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Decent place to work

Jun 29, 2021 - Easyjet Cabin Crew in Tustin, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good banter, always kept busy

Cons

Some crew could be horrible but good thing is next day could be great people

Continue reading

Employer brand and social media specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback and we wish you all the best with your future career.

Discover more reviews about easyJet.