"the best experience of my life"

4.0
    Cabin Crew in Stansted, South East England, England, England

I worked at easyJet

Pros

the greatest thing about working for easyjet is the fact that no two days are the same, and each day is presented with new challanges. all staff are willing and always able to offer to help. managment are fantastic and really understanding.

Cons

the shift pattern can be a little unpredictable, especially with home standbys and airport standbys. but rest days are generous.

1. "I been study many airline companies but to you this airline you exceptional."

5.0
    Former Employee - Sous Chef in New York, NY

I worked at easyJet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

To this particular airline they excellent in timing,?Hygiene even there service is supermodel whenever you board airline you feel very comfortable like it and l wait to offer such opportunity

Cons

Here are some faceing when working in this airline you must have more attention on work because they are serious in terms duty hours if you're not mindful you can't give much attention to your family and some time it will a bit stressful due to the presure at work.

Continue reading

easyJet Response

December 23, 2019Operations Recruiter

Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your 5 star review. All the best with your future career.

"cabin crew"

5.0

I have been working at easyJet full-time

Pros

opportunities to travel. you have the chance to work with different people and every day is different. company seem to care about you. great training provided.

Cons

long hours. only short haul. rude customers. not many overnight stays in hotels. pilots seem interested in having affairs.

Continue reading

easyJet Response

January 15, 2018Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi. Thank you for your feedback – we appreciate all comments, both positive and constructive. We really do appreciate all you do in your current role here, at the heart of our operation. All the best for 2018.

Discover more reviews about easyJet.