1. "Great company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Resource Administrator in Manchester, England

I have been working at esure full-time

Pros

Application process was very quick and easy, got offered the job two days after my interview. The office is quite central so it's easy to get to. The colleagues are very friendly and helpful. We also get season ticket loan, on-site subsidised canteen, esure 4U which is a voluntary benefit platform which includes; cycle to work scheme,discounts on mobiles and laptops, etc. We have dress down day the last Friday of every month and the money raised goes to charity! They help us develop our skills through training and award us for our hard work through the 'Talented Development Programme'.

Cons

I don't have any negative thing to say about esure.

1. "Esure"

4.0
    Former Employee - Insurance Advisor in Glasgow, Scotland
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at esure full-time for more than a year

Pros

Modern office Friendly staff Career progression opportunities

Cons

Company culture Lack of flexibility in shift patterns

2. COVID-19

"Definitely the best UK General Insurer to work for if you want a career in Pricing"

5.0
    Current Employee - Pricing Manager in Reigate, England

I have been working at esure full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working in esure's Pricing team is just great! Some of the pros are: - it's easy to get things done so you get to see the value of your work very quickly. - you get to work on an interesting range of projects. I'd say at a management and senior analyst level you can really drive the agenda too. - there's a very clear and structured development path for analysts meaning overall staff satisfaction and retention is very high. This is nicely complimented with high quality external hires. - the data analytics capability and general tech you're using is advanced, flexible and well supported. - there's a clear understanding amongst senior leaders in the value of the Pricing & Analytics Team. - my team mates are supportive, fun and friendly people.

Cons

There's really very little. If I'm being picky I'd say Reigate's not necessarily the easiest place to get to though there's obviously been greater flexibility around working location/hours with Covid.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about esure.