1. "Brilliant place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter

I have been working at hireful full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very welcoming, Clear Training, Help when needed.

Cons

No cons to mention at all.

hireful2019-09-27

hireful Response

October 17, 2019Chief Ideas Officer

Thanks the short and sweet review! Sounds like you are off to a good start with us.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Career i now love!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Internal Account Manager in Strixton, England

I have been working at hireful full-time for more than a year

Pros

I came to Easyweb as a complete change of career, having never worked in a recruitment environment before. Everyone made me feel so welcome and my team i initially joined were great. Within a year i was promoted internally, in fact i had 2 new roles i could of applied for, so there are definitely opportunities to progress within the company. I am loving my new role and challenges and have a brilliant line manager and team.

Cons

When on a call especially conference calls there can be a lot of back ground noise either from colleagues around you or the pool table. Hopefully we will be getting new phone systems that may help counteract this.

hireful2019-08-14
  2. "Enjoying my first few weeks"

4.0
    Current Employee - Marketing Executive in Northampton, England

I have been working at hireful full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people here are fun and enjoyable to work with. It's relaxed but everyone knows they have a job to do. The perks are great and I am looking forward to attending some social events when they are organised.

Cons

It's a long drive for me, costing me a lot of petrol money and extending my mileage on insurance - that's it though. So if you live close - lucky you!

Continue reading
    hireful2019-05-13

hireful Response

May 21, 2019Chief Ideas Officer

Hey newbie! Pleased to hear you are settling in well. Thanks for all the great feedback. Sorry to hear your drive is a little longer than ideal. Commuting is a pain. Hopefully, you'll find some good podcasts or a Phil Collins album or two to make the drive a little less dull. Just joking about Phil, but do let me know if you want any recommendations for podcasts there are some great ones for marketing and also some good non-work ones I can recommend. Thanks and good luck, Adrian

Discover more reviews about hireful.