- 5.010 Aug 2023People Operations SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- A working environment where you really can be your true self - Amazing team members - Feeling very supported
- Fast paced environment which can lead to many changes happeningiTech Media Response4mo
We're delighted to hear you're enjoying your time with us at iTech! Thank you for your feedback.Change is always inevitable, but if there's anything you feel we could do better in how we manage this then please speak to your manager or People Partner. Thanks again, and keep Rocking It!
- 2.015 Nov 2022Content EditorFormer Employee
iTech creates great teams of people. Throughout my time there, the people I worked closely with were always experts in their fields and great people overall. Great facilities in the office.
- Lots and LOTS of red tape trying to get new work over the line - Company and its products shrouded in secrecy. There are some people who have been there years and still don't know what the company actually does - An atmosphere of toxic positivity - everybody is praised and encouraged for talking about how much work they are doing, rather than actually just doing work - They pay less than competitors despite claiming otherwise - Told us to burn our CVs (you read that right) when we started only to make make dozens of good, hard-working people redundant soon after - Over the top perks, bravado and showmanship without actually focusing on products and how to make them make money. - Slashed bonuses, perks and laid people off despite constantly talking about how much they care about staff - Made promises to staff about terms of employment that they couldn't live up to15iTech Media Response2y
Hello there, and thank you for taking the time to review us. We’re glad to hear that you appreciated our people and facilities. We have a high bar for hiring here, and we agree with you that iTech has built great teams with expert knowledge. We want to make sure everyone joining us understands iTech and our business, and we’re working on telling more of our people stories externally, to bring to life what we do here. We create and develop flagship brands, and we build platforms where we publish engaging content that informs and entertains a global audience across the most competitive comparison markets in the world, including iGaming, Sports Betting and Personal Finance. Our reward packages at iTech are benchmarked against industry and we pay competitively, but like so many other companies, we haven’t been immune to the changing external environment. Our collective leadership team have done their best to ensure that the restructuring process has been completed as respectfully as possible for all involved. We know that we haven’t always got it right for everyone in terms of messaging during this time, and I’m sorry for the impact this has had on you. Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. If you’d like to discuss any of your comments further, please email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. I wish you well with wherever your career has taken you next.