Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good platform for professional growth

May 15, 2021 - Account Manager - Recruitment in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have joined in Feb 2021: yes till date I have not seen any negative point here.

Cons

Filling gaps are part of everyone's life whether its personal or professional

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

best company to work

Mar 15, 2021 - Senior Client Partner in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love every minute of working at iXceed Solutions. From the moment I started, I knew I had found an excellent place to be. It's been more than 2.5 years working with this fast-growing organization, and with each passing day, iXceed has given me the knowledge, experience & leadership skills that made me what I'm today. One of the other key pride points is the support, training, and development of the staff. The company stands out in recognizing and promoting ambitious people from within. I started my journey as a recruiter, and with time, I grew as an Account manager, and today I'm thriving as a Client Partner, handling different clients internationally. I have been trained on anything that is expected of me and have a great support system.We have a strong team, where everyone works together and wants to see each other succeed just as much as they want to personally. I think the strong and positive culture enforces this teamwork.

Cons

nothing as such, best company to work

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

ixceed is great place to work

Jul 2, 2021 - Senior Technical Recruiter in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary always on time, fix working hours, rewards to deserving, good team.

Cons

They are good and supportive so can't say right now anything.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about iXceed Solutions.