Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Hit and miss

Jul 1, 2020 - Warehouse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cool relaxed environment, dog friendly, interesting job in some ways.

Cons

Pay is awful, just disgusting. Too much of a boys culture, people are in charge who shouldn’t be, simply because they’ve been there for years. Warehouse manager is a bully and treats people horribly and gets away with it.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

mpb.com Response

Head of Recuitment

At MPB we are constantly looking at ways to make improvements and better our company culture so thank you for your feedback, it’s heard and most certainly helps us learn! We pride ourselves on recognising the hard work all MPB employees put into their roles. All salaries are reviewed annually and we always strive to reward as much as possible, both in terms of pay and also in terms of benefits. We are proud to pay above the Brighton living wage for all roles and feel this is but one piece of recognising the dedication and talents of all who work here. For fairness and equality across our worksites we ensure all new joiners within our operational teams are paid the same wage upon entry, and these entry salaries do not differ depending on the location of your role within the UK. Listening to the many voices within MPB is a valuable source of insight and something we are always keen to build upon. It’s unfortunate to hear that you felt your feedback was not received, we understand the importance of resolving issues and removing problems and as you say listening to our people can be a great way to highlight pressure points early on. Finally, whilst all points raised are hugely appreciated and will be used to help us grow, it is the feedback on our working culture that we want to ensure is appropriately received and responded to. It is important that every employee at MPB feels valued and appreciated. We aim to foster a rich and inclusive working experience where everyone has the opportunity to grow and learn. It is saddening to hear that your experience was less than we aim for and not what you had hoped for. Your experience of our culture is not representative of the 150+ people that make MPB what it is, and therefore we will continue to review, listen, and learn to ensure our culture continues to be an inclusive one. We have reviewed and will continue to monitor all points you raised in attempts to further develop our ever growing culture. Your feedback has been invaluable, thank you for your dedication to MPB.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Home Away From Home

Sep 25, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

~relaxed, fun atmosphere ~Everyone here is genuinely nice and wants to see you succeed ~ comfy and stylish office! ~located in an amazing area in the flatiron district! (Tons of food options!) ~surrounded by all kinds of camera gear ~very responsive management ~plenty of opportunities to move up in the company ~rapidly growing/ expanding company ~there is always a lot of work to be done here so there is never a dull moment. ~benefits ~Awesome start up

Cons

~Although we do have benefits (which is great!) they aren't the best. ~Salaries are a bit low but I agree that since we are growing and expanding, that the pay will grow and expand.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

MPB is cool

Aug 18, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mellow vibes and mellow people

Cons

Sometimes things weren't that chill.

Be the first to find this review helpful

mpb.com Response

Head of Recuitment

Thanks for your feedback! We definitely foster a calm and relaxing environment to work in. Work hard, chill hard. It's the work life balance we're all striving for.

Discover more reviews about mpb.com.