1. "nPlan push the boundaries of what's possible, and live the values they talk about"

Current Employee - General Manager in London, England, England

I have been working at nPlan full-time for more than a year

Pros

nPlan is made up of great people, working collaboratively to solve a big, challenging problem in the construction industry at a time of great upheaval. Working here provides a once in a generation opportunity to make an impact at an industry level. What I really like about the day to day of working at nPlan is that we have a well defined set of values that we truly live by. Our values don't just sit in a document or on the wall, but we continually measure ourselves against them. We celebrate when we live up to them and we learn from the moments when we don't.

Cons

I came from a large corporate and found the lack of direction challenging at first. When you join a small team you truly get to make an impact on the direction of travel for the organisation. This required an adjustment on my part - instead of waiting for an instruction, I had to learn to make a decision and run with it. Everyone is empowered and supported to do this at nPlan.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Culture-driven, challenging and active workplace"

Current Employee - Machine Learning Engineer in London, England, England

I have been working at nPlan full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at nPlan has been a great experience for me. We are several small teams working on big problems, which keeps things challenging and interesting all the time. I think that the biggest benefit of working at nPlan is that everyone's ideas get heard and evaluated on their merit. If you can think of a solution to a problem, you are encouraged to implement it. On top of that, you have good work/life balance, great people, great benefits and the possibility to work on a problem that will change the world for the better.

Cons

The cons of working at nPlan come, mainly, from being an early stage startup. For instance, many processes are not yet properly defined, a lot of time is spent making decisions, attending meetings that are not necessarily relevant to you or not ever having enough people to get everything done on time. However, all these cons are balanced out by the culture of the company, which encourages everyone, at every level, to continuously improve themselves and the company.

Continue reading
  2. "Analyst"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at nPlan full-time

Pros

A Very good working environment

Cons

Nothing in specific in this Co

Discover more reviews about nPlan.