Employee Review

Current Employee

Exciting business!!!

Jun 22, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- really friendly and trusting culture - amazing benefits and really put a big emphasis on personal wellbeing - exciting project and vision by the founders

Cons

none that I can think of

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great people, inspiring vision, and challenging data

Jul 4, 2021 - Machine Learning Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Complex data source to work with, which means there are many many interesting avenues to be explored; - Real impact in the world -- all revenue received by nPlan implies a much larger monetary value at the client. Large infrastructure projects are often paid for by public institutions, which means our taxpayers' money can be spent elsewhere. - The best part is actually the people. Everyone is here for one another, and we have very diverse backgrounds.

Cons

- Startups being startups: sometimes it's an emotional rollercoaster

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Culture-driven, challenging and active workplace

Jan 16, 2020 - Machine Learning Engineer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at nPlan has been a great experience for me. We are several small teams working on big problems, which keeps things challenging and interesting all the time. I think that the biggest benefit of working at nPlan is that everyone's ideas get heard and evaluated on their merit. If you can think of a solution to a problem, you are encouraged to implement it. On top of that, you have good work/life balance, great people, great benefits and the possibility to work on a problem that will change the world for the better.

Cons

The cons of working at nPlan come, mainly, from being an early stage startup. For instance, many processes are not yet properly defined, a lot of time is spent making decisions, attending meetings that are not necessarily relevant to you or not ever having enough people to get everything done on time. However, all these cons are balanced out by the culture of the company, which encourages everyone, at every level, to continuously improve themselves and the company.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about nPlan.