"I love my job!"

Current Employee - CRM

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for this company for a number of years and i really love working for them. My job is hard work and i am always busy but i enjoy it. They have really great products and services and one of the things i enjoy most is delivering real benefit to the clients that i work with. The technology we provide is one of the best out there in terms of candidate experience and flexibility and the customer support we provide is excellent. When it come to our recruitment and candidate attraction services we genuinely can provide real cost and efficiency improvements to our clients and i have many very happy customers. I love the fact that we constantly evolve our service to take account of the latest trends. The directors and management in the business are passionate about their company and treat their staff with respect. The team i work with are experienced and work really well together to provide the best service possible. This is one sales role where i truly believe in what i am selling and know that we give the clients exactly what we say!

Cons

As mentioned the work load can be high and clients can be demanding but this is not really the fault of the company and is partly because we go out of our way to provide the best service possible. Working from home can be tough on occasions and you need to be self motivated but once you are used to it i find i am more productive working from home and have the benefits not having to travel to and office everyday before and after meetings etc..

Continue reading

networx recruitment Response

April 21, 2016Manager

We are really pleased that you are happy in your role, we strive to achieve job satisfaction for everyone. We can't always please everyone, but we try to achieve success and an environment that everyone is happy with. "Happy employees, happy life"

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales Executive"

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time

Pros

Everything....the emviroment, the bonuses, and benefits

Cons

I didn't find them sooner

"Love it"

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time

Pros

If you put in the work and take out your ego the benefits are unbelievable. .

Cons

That all what u make it.

networx recruitment Response

June 16, 2015Director

Thank you and yes; we offer everyone the same opportunity, but some take the opportunity, where others don't see what's in front of them

Discover more reviews about networx recruitment.