networx recruitment - Where do I start...... | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Where do I start......"

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great working atmosphere, plenty of laughs but equally a brilliant work ethic from all. I personally feel like a valued and respected member of the team.

Management are approachable and are very aware that the work life balance is important to everyone, they do their very best to accommodate individual situations.

Cons

Communication between departments needs work.

Advice to Management

Communication should be addressed but apart from that, keep on keeping on!!!.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"I love my job!"

Current Employee - CRM
    Current Employee - CRM

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for this company for a number of years and i really love working for them.

My job is hard work and i am always busy but i enjoy it. They have really great products and services and one of the things i enjoy most is delivering real benefit to the clients that i work with. The technology we provide is one of the best out there in terms of candidate experience and flexibility and the customer support we provide is excellent. When it come to our recruitment and candidate attraction services we genuinely can provide real cost and efficiency improvements to our clients and i have many very happy customers. I love the fact that we constantly evolve our service to take account of the latest trends.

The directors and management in the business are passionate about their company and treat their staff with respect. The team i work with are experienced and work really well together to provide the best service possible.

This is one sales role where i truly believe in what i am selling and know that we give the clients exactly what we say!

Cons

As mentioned the work load can be high and clients can be demanding but this is not really the fault of the company and is partly because we go out of our way to provide the best service possible.

Working from home can be tough on occasions and you need to be self motivated but once you are used to it i find i am more productive working from home and have the benefits not having to travel to and office everyday before and after meetings etc..

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work growing the company and innovating recruitment!

networx recruitment Response

21 Apr 2016 – Manager

We are really pleased that you are happy in your role, we strive to achieve job satisfaction for everyone. We can't always please everyone, but we try to achieve success and an environment that... More

"CRM"

Current Employee - Client Relations Manager in Leeds, England
    Current Employee - Client Relations Manager in Leeds, England

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good work / life balance

Cons

Can not think of any

Discover more reviews about networx recruitment.