networx recruitment - Great people, great rewards, great company! | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Great people, great rewards, great company!"

Former Employee - Sales in Otley, Yorkshire and the Humber, England

I worked at networx recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I thoroughly enjoyed my years with networx. 1) People are great - lots of talented and knowledgeable people 2) strong portfolio of good clients and brands 3) Solid operational model 4) flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of employees (personal and professional) 5) fantastic benefits and pay - really reward their people 6) great fun culture - work hard, play hard 7) you are surrounded by people who want... the same things - the recruitment process is robust to choose the right people. As I say, I really enjoyed my time with networx and only left for personal reasons and changes in circumstances.

Cons

Not a con as such, just a reality of the situation. To get great results, you must put the work in. It's a sales target environment and therefore it's relentless. You work hard, you'll succeed and be an employee for life. If you don't, it's simple, you won't succeed and you'll fail quickly.

Advice to Management

None as the business model works well. Great work, keep it up. Thank you :)

networx recruitment2017-07-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales Executive"

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time

Pros

Everything....the emviroment, the bonuses, and benefits

Cons

I didn't find them sooner

networx recruitment2017-04-06
  2. "My review"

I worked at networx recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family oriented, nice office, great benefits, pretty much anything you could ask for.

Cons

There was many cons. They were quick to judge and to use anything and everything against you true or not to let you go if they were ready to let you go. It didn't really matter your performance because when I was there I was one of the top employees in production and still let me go for false accusations. The company may be different now but the manager who was running it was very rude to his employees and very not... like you would expect in a business setting

networx recruitment2017-10-31

Discover more reviews about networx recruitment.