"Great people, great rewards, great company!"

Former Employee - Sales in Otley, Yorkshire and the Humber, England, England

I worked at networx recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I thoroughly enjoyed my years with networx. 1) People are great - lots of talented and knowledgeable people 2) strong portfolio of good clients and brands 3) Solid operational model 4) flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of employees (personal and professional) 5) fantastic benefits and pay - really reward their people 6) great fun culture - work hard, play hard 7) you are surrounded by people who want the same things - the recruitment process is robust to choose the right people. As I say, I really enjoyed my time with networx and only left for personal reasons and changes in circumstances.

Cons

Not a con as such, just a reality of the situation. To get great results, you must put the work in. It's a sales target environment and therefore it's relentless. You work hard, you'll succeed and be an employee for life. If you don't, it's simple, you won't succeed and you'll fail quickly.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales Executive"

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time

Pros

Everything....the emviroment, the bonuses, and benefits

Cons

I didn't find them sooner

"Love it"

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time

Pros

If you put in the work and take out your ego the benefits are unbelievable. .

Cons

That all what u make it.

networx recruitment Response

June 16, 2015Director

Thank you and yes; we offer everyone the same opportunity, but some take the opportunity, where others don't see what's in front of them

Discover more reviews about networx recruitment.