"High volume sales role. Sink or swim culture."

Former Employee - CRM (Client Relationship Manager) in Otley, Yorkshire and the Humber, England, England

I worked at networx recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Autonomous role, working mainly from home with 1 day a week at the head office in Otley. Regular staff incentives. Good system - well designed ATS.

Cons

High staff turnover. Strong cliques exist despite being a relatively small business. Very ego-centric workforce, especially amongst the longer-serving sales reps. Sales-focussed culture - high volume, cold-calling, sales role with less focus on service delivery. Hit & miss success rates for actual online recruitment service.

Continue reading

networx recruitment Response

June 16, 2015Director

Sales can be a tough environment, we are always honest at interview stage and throughout training. Sometimes certain individuals are not cut out to be in this kind of sales or it might be their working ethics are not in line with our business objectives. Those that are not successful will either take it on the chin or look to blame others. Those that are successful in sales, stay with the business and are rewarded handsomely.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales Executive"

5.0

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time

Pros

Everything....the emviroment, the bonuses, and benefits

Cons

I didn't find them sooner

"Love it"

5.0

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time

Pros

If you put in the work and take out your ego the benefits are unbelievable. .

Cons

That all what u make it.

networx recruitment Response

June 16, 2015Director

Thank you and yes; we offer everyone the same opportunity, but some take the opportunity, where others don't see what's in front of them

Discover more reviews about networx recruitment.