networx recruitment - Cool place where they take care of you | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Cool place where they take care of you"

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

An actual office where you look forward to coming in. You get the feeling that they do want to take care of you and keep you for life.

Cons

Same as everywhere else but you get them less often. Some people don't appreciate how long something can take to do and think you are just padding your day.

Advice to Management

Trust your staff a bit more when they find something they think is cool and want to implement. We want to innovate and have people copy us and to do that you have to experiment, evaluate and if necessary scrap the idea and move on.

networx recruitment2015-06-19

networx recruitment Response

June 22, 2015Director

We certainly do want to invest into our people and for you to stay "forever". We want to trust and we certainly want to listen to ideas and to implement (or scrap) them. We have a meeting in the next week to schedule the next "big" changes. We will email to gather ideas.

Other Employee Reviews

"Great people, great rewards, great company!"

Former Employee - Sales in Otley, Yorkshire and the Humber, England

I worked at networx recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I thoroughly enjoyed my years with networx. 1) People are great - lots of talented and knowledgeable people 2) strong portfolio of good clients and brands 3) Solid operational model 4) flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of employees (personal and professional) 5) fantastic benefits and pay - really reward their people 6) great fun culture - work hard, play hard 7) you are surrounded by people who want... the same things - the recruitment process is robust to choose the right people. As I say, I really enjoyed my time with networx and only left for personal reasons and changes in circumstances.

Cons

Not a con as such, just a reality of the situation. To get great results, you must put the work in. It's a sales target environment and therefore it's relentless. You work hard, you'll succeed and be an employee for life. If you don't, it's simple, you won't succeed and you'll fail quickly.

Advice to Management

None as the business model works well. Great work, keep it up. Thank you :)

networx recruitment2017-07-12
  2. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Designer in Leeds, England

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

nice view and lovely people

Cons

far from city center (Leeds)

networx recruitment2019-07-19

Discover more reviews about networx recruitment.