"review"

4.0
    Member

I worked at networx recruitment

Pros

good quality, nice people, a lot of technology to play with

Cons

sometimes bad salary, bad work time

Continue reading

networx recruitment Response

April 18, 2016Manager

We try to work on communication all the time, we do attempt to make everyone part of the business and everyone aware of what is happening day to day. Obviously on this occasion we fell short , we apologise for the communication errors, hopefully your salary was consistent rather than "sometimes bad"? Our working offices are 9:00am - 5:00pm and we are very flexible, we can't improve on this flexibility.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales Executive"

5.0

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time

Pros

Everything....the emviroment, the bonuses, and benefits

Cons

I didn't find them sooner

2. "My review"

1.0

I worked at networx recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family oriented, nice office, great benefits, pretty much anything you could ask for.

Cons

There was many cons. They were quick to judge and to use anything and everything against you true or not to let you go if they were ready to let you go. It didn't really matter your performance because when I was there I was one of the top employees in production and still let me go for false accusations. The company may be different now but the manager who was running it was very rude to his employees and very not like you would expect in a business setting

networx recruitment Response

November 6, 2017Manager

We are not sure if the review you have done is for the right networx? We question this as we do not have a "Production team", we are based in the UK and if you did work for networx and you were the top employee we certainly would have wanted to keep you.

Discover more reviews about networx recruitment.