Employee Review

Former Employee

Marketing and Admin Intern

16 Jun 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you want to see hard work, loyalty and perseverance, look no further than the employees of PHS Group. I am from Caerphilly, South Wales, where the head office is based, and did work experience there when I was 16, again when I was 18 and then a further two more times as an administration and marketing intern at ages 19 and 20. They were flexible, supportive and encouraged me to explore a diverse range of activities within the company. I was first introduced to PHS through my mum, who is their longest serving employee having worked there an incredible 43 years. She is emblematic of the loyal and hardworking culture at PHS, as well as the dedication to the progeny of the company. I’ve grown up knowing many of the head office employees, who are all lovely individuals and care genuinely about the company’s prosperity. I have been lucky to have such role models in my working life. After working at PHS that first summer, the experience and expertise I gained there made me a better administrator, organiser and increased my confidence when liaising with staff and clients alike. In addition, I have always been paid fairly for my work and that income assisted me in financing my expenses during university. In 2014 I left Wales to pursue my undergraduate degree at an Ivy League University in America, where I secured two campus jobs using my experience at PHS to bolster my application. Even now as I look for post-graduate employment, I am frequently asked in interviews about PHS and the skills I gained in data analysis, marketing and general administration.

Cons

None, I had a very positive experience.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

phs Group Response

Mark - phs team

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you had such a great experience in phs which sounds like has helped in your working life. It's so good to hear this. Hopefully your review will go someway in helping others with their decision making to join us. We will make sure we pass on your feedback to management. We wish you all the best in your future and hope you'll keep sharing your positive phs experience. Thanks again.

1. 4.0
    Current Employee

UW review

26 Nov 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a great culture.

Cons

Pay is low for volume of work and pay

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Over worked being pushed too hard

24 Mar 2019 - Field Service Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

None as they just push and push for more productivity and less respect for the employee

Cons

360 routing system is rubbish, new CEO is pushing service drivers too hard to cover too much productivity we are all exhausted and heading towards burnout.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

phs Group Response

People Team

Hi, thank you for leaving us a review. We are disappointed to read your comments and that you felt you couldn't think of any pros of working at phs. We have forwarded your comments through to the senior management team. Thanks again for your comments

Discover more reviews about phs Group.