phs Group - Challenging, Rewarding and Worth a Second Look! | Glassdoor.co.uk
Pros
  • "well established company, great people, great products, free lunch, dress down Fridays" (in 7 reviews)

• "Great people, good leadership who care about making a positive change for our Customers" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Terrible Service - Terrible Customer Service and Terrible Managers" (in 4 reviews)

• "head office a little cramped & short on parking" (in 3 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Challenging, Rewarding and Worth a Second Look!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in London, England
Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Now is the best time ever to work at PHS.
We have a new senior leadership team and there are now more opportunities than there were before to develop your career and enhance your professional skill set.
I am really proud to represent the business and would encourage anyone who wants to contribute to achieving greatness to take a closer look at a career at PHS.

Cons

It's taken a while to get to this point so the journey has been a challenging one. The difference now is that we have a clear vision and plan to get to where we want to as a business and that provides hope and fuels determination and commitment to the goal.

Advice to Management

Considering the feedback from those at the cliff face of the business as change is being regarded and implemented. Our new senior leadership team have done just this and I truly believe that the new direction that PHS are taking is the best we have to date. I'm excited about the journey we are on and the vision to remain #1 is clear. The ability to be instrumental in this evolution is remarkable and I'm grateful for the opportunity to make a positive difference at the heart of the business .

17 Oct 2018 – Mark - phs team

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really pleased to hear you feel proud to represent phs and that you feel we have a clear vision. We have worked really hard on... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Caerphilly, Wales
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Caerphilly, Wales

I have been working at phs Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great people, good leadership who care about making a positive change for our Customers. The new plan and direction is clear!
    Lots of change and challenges, with lots of support to help us deal with this. Our most recent challenges have been acknowledged by the Exec Team as they have listened to the feedback and set plans in place to improve. Great products for our customers.

Cons

Not all the staff appreciate that they work for a great company, and see it as a means to an end rather than an opportunity to contribute to the success of the business.

Advice to Management

Keep updating and sharing progress.

1 Oct 2018 – Mark - phs team

Hello, thank you for leaving phs a review. Firstly thanks for your 10 years plus service! You have raised some really great points in your review, our CEO, David, has just announced our strategy and... More

2. "Warning stay away"

Current Employee - Field Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Field Sales Representative

I have been working at phs Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Market leaders, but now realise they have been complacent for the last 5 - 10 years and have lost a lot of their market share.

Cons

Deal with 5 to 10 customer complaints every day and every week.
    Customers are all leaving PHS, due to missed services, automatic-renewal contracts and not being informed about contract end dates.
    Poor Communication from senior management.
    Lack of motivation or leadership.
    Unhelpful support staff.
    No sick pay.

4 Oct 2018 – Mark - phs team

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to read your comments and have passed this information over to our management team in Sales. It's a concern that you feel... More

Discover more reviews about phs Group.