phs Group - Very professional. Management under skilled | Glassdoor.co.uk
Pros
  • "well established company, great people, great products, free lunch, dress down Fridays" (in 7 reviews)

• "Great people, good leadership who care about making a positive change for our Customers" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Terrible Service - Terrible Customer Service and Terrible Managers" (in 4 reviews)

• "head office a little cramped & short on parking" (in 3 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Very professional. Management under skilled"

Pros

Employees are treated very well

Cons

Monthly pay and start time

Advice to Management

There's a lot of good people employed by yourselves. Job done let them finish work. I regret leaving but I was promised better than I got in my pay slip. You get up at 4am to complete your route you should be paid for the commitment of it. Can't fault the way it's professionally run as a business. Can I come back ??????

phs Group Response

22 Feb 2019 – Mark - phs team

Hi, thank you for your review. We always hear great things about our people and we love getting that feedback so thank you for raising it! We'll pass your comments onto senior management, they'll be... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Phs compliance"

Current Employee - Phs Compliance in Inverness, Scotland
    Current Employee - Phs Compliance in Inverness, Scotland

I have been working at phs Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company car private use extra days of in Xmas shut down. Left alone tondo the job unless you not hit target. quite easy job not much stress

Cons

Tracker on car , 1hr unpaid travel time to jobs,

phs Group Response

22 Feb 2019 – Mark - phs team

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your comments and will ensure we pass them over to the management teams within your business area. Thanks again for your review.

"Despicable company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

I worked at phs Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

-Taking the work van home meant there was no commute

Cons

- Pay was very low, not much higher than minimum wage.

- Pay was always incorrect, any amendments necessary would be added to next month (rather than bacs) which itself would be incorrect.

- None existent HR/Payroll support.

- No management structure at branch level

- Lack of instructions or directions, if you used initiative and it didn't work out well you were ridiculed, if you used initiative and it worked out well it went unnoticed.

- Cliques form between the workforce, generally speaking drivers/technicians got along well and acted within the best interests of everyone, however office staff only acted in the best interest of themselves, at times creating elaborate and pathetic lies which would be detrimental to the technicians.

Advice to Management

The branch I worked at was a disaster it would require completely re-organising.

Discover more reviews about phs Group.