phs Group - Great place to work | Glassdoor.co.uk
Pros
  • "Free lunch in the Caerphilly canteen" (in 9 reviews)

• "Good support, great people, and willing to listen to ideas" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Terrible Service - Terrible Customer Service and Terrible Managers" (in 4 reviews)

• "The benefits package is lacking when compared with other similar companies / job roles" (in 3 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Project Accountant in Caerphilly, Wales
Current Employee - Project Accountant in Caerphilly, Wales

I have been working at phs Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have only worked at phs Group for a short time, however so far it has been a great experience. The work is varied and interesting, with a lot of exposure to different parts of the business, and the support I have recieved to get me settled into the business has been great.

Everyone I have worked with has been friendly and willing to help whenever I've needed it as well.

I find my hours relatively flexible and if I find myself working later for a few days, I know that I am able to work more flexibly on other days to get some of this time back.

Cons

I can't really think of particular 'cons' to working here so far, I'm sure there are times where I may think there are, but so far I haven't had any real issues!

2 May 2019 – People Team

Hi, thanks for the review. I agree we are a friendly bunch of people at phs. Remember if you have a friend that would would like to recommend theres £250 up for grabs.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "PHS Teacrate"

Current Employee - Depot Manager in Coleshill, West Midlands, England
    Current Employee - Depot Manager in Coleshill, West Midlands, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good Career Development. A good bunch of people working within the company.

Cons

Can do long hours to cover absences

5 May 2019 – People Team

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I agree the people at phs Teacrate are a good bunch.

I've noticed you've been with us for more than 10 years. That's a great milestone, I hope... More

2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Manager in Durham, England
    Current Employee - Manager in Durham, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with the company for almost 20 years and have seen many changes, started as driver and now in management, but the one thing that is constant is the drive and enthusiasm of the management and staff to ensure things get done.
    I work within a small team out of the Durham depot and we have always had great support from our other divisions.
    Fantastic flexibility in the job is a real advantage also.

Cons

Can be quite a bit of reactive works needing doing which can interfere with personal life on occasion, but these are rare and are to be expected within the industry.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in the fantastic staff!

5 May 2019 – People Team

Hello, thanks for the balanced review. What a great development journey you have been on. I bet you have seen some positive change in the last few years.

Yes we are going to keep on with the... More

Discover more reviews about phs Group.