phs Group - The Colleagues make it worth it | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "The Colleagues make it worth it"

Current Employee - Telesales in Tamworth, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Comfortable, great hours, regular breaks. Some ability to make additional commission, but definitely not “uncapped” as portrayed. Great team ethic and pleasant office environment.

Cons

Business problems sometimes get brushed under the carpet rather than acknowledged and solutions proposed. Commissions are incredibly dictated to by what position you have and there doesn’t seem to be an even earning capacity amongst the staff. Customer diaries are not very evenly distributed meaning that particular diaries encounter specific challenges not so frequently encountered amongst other diaries which tends...

Advice to Management

Approach problems with a plan of action. Rather than denial or just a generalised morale boost. There are more factors to sales and hitting targets than just being positive.

phs Group2019-08-12
  1. "Friendly supportive Stable Great company to work for."

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Chelmsford, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

They leave you to get on with work. They are not a micro management organisation

Cons

Cant think of one at this moment in time.

phs Group2019-08-06

phs Group Response

August 12, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for leaving a 5 star review. I will be sure to pass on your comments. Thanks again.

2. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Internal Strategic Account Executive in Tamworth, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at phs Group part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have worked at phs for for 12 and a half years & have been part time for the last 5 years. The company is flexable with Child care arrangments & during school holidays.

Cons

Would be good if the divison had more recognistion in group communications.

phs Group2019-07-31

phs Group Response

August 12, 2019People Team

Hey, thanks for leaving a review . Wow... 12 years that's great to hear. I hope you are planning your 13 years celebration. We are working on how we communicate as a group and I will be sure to send this to our internal comms team.

Discover more reviews about phs Group.