phs Group - Working for PHS Compliance | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Working for PHS Compliance"

Former Employee - Fixed Wire Testing Engineer in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at phs Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working hours are flexible, good bonus and lot of weekend work available

Cons

Lot of travelling, Planning issues

phs Group2019-12-01
  1. "Marketing and Admin Intern"

I worked at phs Group full-time

Pros

If you want to see hard work, loyalty and perseverance, look no further than the employees of PHS Group. I am from Caerphilly, South Wales, where the head office is based, and did work experience there when I was 16, again when I was 18 and then a further two more times as an administration and marketing intern at ages 19 and 20. They were flexible, supportive and encouraged me to explore a diverse range of... activities within the company. I was first introduced to PHS through my mum, who is their longest serving employee having worked there an incredible 43 years. She is emblematic of the loyal and hardworking culture at PHS, as well as the dedication to the progeny of the company. I’ve grown up knowing many of the head office employees, who are all lovely individuals and care genuinely about the company’s prosperity. I have been lucky to have such role models in my working life. After working at PHS that first summer, the experience and expertise I gained there made me a better administrator, organiser and increased my confidence when liaising with staff and clients alike. In addition, I have always been paid fairly for my work and that income assisted me in financing my expenses during university. In 2014 I left Wales to pursue my undergraduate degree at an Ivy League University in America, where I secured two campus jobs using my experience at PHS to bolster my application. Even now as I look for post-graduate employment, I am frequently asked in interviews about PHS and the skills I gained in data analysis, marketing and general administration.

Cons

None, I had a very positive experience.

Advice to Management

I am confident that PHS continues to invest in young people like myself and provide us with the invaluable experience that jumpstarts our careers.

phs Group2018-06-16

"Over worked being pushed too hard"

Current Employee - Field Service Technician
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

None as they just push and push for more productivity and less respect for the employee

Cons

360 routing system is rubbish, new CEO is pushing service drivers too hard to cover too much productivity we are all exhausted and heading towards burnout.

Advice to Management

Please "Calmed down on the Productivity levels" we are all struggling as a service driver, your figures may look good for now but drivers are leaving or falling over with exhaustion. Its like being in the Army and this is not the army?? The 360 routing software is rubbish and doesn't plan as well as a human as it has no common sense. If i ignore the 360 routing app and do it manually i can cover the routes without... killing myself as it sends us drivers zig zagging everywhere and then on the last few jobs it sends us right back where we started and loses time.

phs Group2019-03-24

Discover more reviews about phs Group.