Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Overall a very good experience at the company working with top professionals.

26 Oct 2017 - IT Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will be given training to get you up to speed and also afforded time to deliver results. With some agencies you are expected to deliver almost instantly but RealTime management help you find your feet first and provide brilliant training. The basic salary is excellent and the commission system is second to none. Management are approachable and very personable. There is very much an open-door policy at the company. There are plenty of fun staff events which are paid for by the company - alcohol included. All in all if you want to make a success of yourself at IT Recruitment, there is no better place to do it than at RealTime Recruitment, whether that be in Belfast or Dublin. You can earn a lot of money while also enjoying working with brilliant candidates and clients in the booming IT sector in Ireland.

Cons

The macro management style can be hard to get used to but is only there to help you achieve.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Welcoming, friendly, supportive

26 May 2021 - IT Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

I came into this position with no recruitment experience and I was guided every step of the way in how to be successful. Constantly encouraged and supported by all the other members of the team and the training is brilliant, you are never left on your own to get on with things. Felt like I was immediately part of the family and given opportunities to succeed right from the very beginning. Everyone is brilliant at what they do.

Cons

You have to make sure you’re putting in the work, you can’t take any shortcuts - but that’s only better for you in the long run!

Be the first to find this review helpful

realTime Recruitment Response

Marketing Executive

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We take pride in giving people with no experience the best start in the world of recruitment and we're glad that you've felt so welcome! Here's to a great future!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company. Best Agency in NI.

24 May 2021 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent support & progression opportunities. Best commission structure I have seen. Great management & continually work with the best companies across NI.

Cons

Minor challenges with working remotely - however this has massively improved as time has gone on!

1 person found this review helpful

realTime Recruitment Response

Marketing Executive

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time as part of the Realtime team and wish you every success in the future. We also appreciate that you recognise our efforts to adapt to remote working and are grateful to everyone in the team helping make it work so well.

Discover more reviews about realTime Recruitment.