Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Recruiters with integrity

Feb 25, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team relationships with daily check ins and plenty of support when its needed. Strong client portfolio in Belfast with plenty of opportunity to make money. Innovative tools to help with sourcing. Fun staff events. Amazing office space in Belfast. Strong ethos of integrity!

Cons

Smaller than other IT agencies in Belfast but its quality over quantity.

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Really enjoying my time here, great team environment.

Oct 7, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working environment. Excellent training provided all along the way.

Cons

Not a bad word to say.

Be the first to find this review helpful

realTime Recruitment Response

Marketing Executive

Thanks for leaving a review. We are really happy to hear you're enjoying your time at Realtime and the training provided along the way!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company. Best Agency in NI.

May 24, 2021 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent support & progression opportunities. Best commission structure I have seen. Great management & continually work with the best companies across NI.

Cons

Minor challenges with working remotely - however this has massively improved as time has gone on!

1 person found this review helpful

realTime Recruitment Response

Marketing Executive

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time as part of the Realtime team and wish you every success in the future. We also appreciate that you recognise our efforts to adapt to remote working and are grateful to everyone in the team helping make it work so well.

Discover more reviews about realTime Recruitment.